TPWW Forums

TPWW Forums (https://www.tpwwforums.com/index.php)
-   video games forum (https://www.tpwwforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   What are you currently playing? (https://www.tpwwforums.com/showthread.php?t=106492)

Fignuts 02-24-2013 01:10 PM

Far Cry 3- 9/10

Fantastic open world game. Far Cry 2 was flawed , but had a lot of potential. This game fixes those flaws and adds 2 scoops of awesome along with it. I love the wildlife, and hunting, and letting a bear or tiger loose on an enemy outpost is very satisfying.

Clearing an outpost with stealth is fun, as is going in with an LMG and a rocket launcher and clearing house.

The story is one of the better ones I've seen in a while. I really enjoyed the ending, and all the characters are great. Really great voice acting.

The protagonist I didn't care for. Kind of unlikable.

Only other problem is that once you clear all the outposts, there aren't any enemies in the game world, so there's not much to do. However they are releasing a patch that allows you to reset outposts which is good.

All told, I love this game.

OssMan 02-24-2013 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OssMan (Post 3643640)
Games I've beaten so far in 2011:

Kirby's Epic Yarn
Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner
Suikoden
Portal
Metroid Prime
Portal 2
Metal Gear Solid
Fallout 3
Heavy Rain
Final Fantasy 3

I remember being single and taking easy classes :'(

OssMan 02-24-2013 03:59 PM

fuck suikoden

Heisenberg 02-24-2013 04:00 PM

fair enough

never collected all those guys for the castle, never will

Emperor Smeat 02-24-2013 04:57 PM

Was $1 on Xbox Arcade's Indie section.

Kalyx triaD 02-24-2013 05:11 PM

Too expensive.

thecc 02-24-2013 06:10 PM

Persona 4 golden

Raven Reaper 02-25-2013 03:14 AM

Finished Spec Ops the Line and COD: Black Ops 2..

Now playing: Bulletstorm. Main character talks and looks like Wolverine!!!

OssMan 02-25-2013 07:56 PM

Someone gave me a Nintendo DS and like seven games. I'm feeling kind of guilty playing them.

Kris P Lettus 02-25-2013 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoJabbaNoBogRoll (Post 4124001)
I really liked the intrigue of the story, and the tension progression. It also does a good job of not bombarding you with enemies, and throwing just enough so they're always a threat, but you're still left in suspense quite a bit (ala Dead Space).

I'd definitely have it down as a "must play".

I'll pick it up next time I'm in gamestop..

LoDownM 02-25-2013 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heisenberg (Post 4125153)
fair enough

never collected all those guys for the castle, never will

You don't need too. It's optional, you only need to if you want the best ending instead of the good ending.

Kris P Lettus 02-27-2013 06:21 PM

Title Mode with Dan "The Beast" Severn on UFC 3..

:love:

Heisenberg 02-27-2013 06:26 PM

Started Far Cry 3 two days ago, college homework has derailed me from immersion into the game fully, but it is growing on me. Took like 4 outposts last night, throwing rocks and shit at people.

Seems like there is plenty to do besides the main storyline, so I plan on crafting a bunch of other shit later on tonight.

RoXer 02-28-2013 01:51 AM

Games I've Beaten in 2013:

Max Payne 3 - 80
Driver: San Francisco - 77
Shift 2 Unleashed - Holy Shit I Don't Care
Dead Space 2 - 77
inFamous 2 - 65
God of War 3 - 70
God of War: Origins - 61
The Walking Dead - 79

Good stuff. Don't feel like replaying it to find out what the other outcomes are so god bless the internet as I will look them up now. Not much to say that hasn't been said. Had a few weird glitches/technical issues on my playthrough.

Working On: Forza: Horizon, Dust 514 beta, Blops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter, Halo 4, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Assassin's Creed: Revelations, Assassin's Creed 3, Deus Ex, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, Spelunky, Dear Esther, Trine 2, Super Meat Boy, Metal Gear Solid Collection, maybe Portal 2 co-op

Drakul 02-28-2013 04:22 AM

So, I bought the Sold Out Software version of Dungeon Keeper 2 for PC for 50p from CEX but, as I look at the back of the box, I notice it says "Notice: This game contains technology intended to prevent copying that may conflict with some disc and virtual drives". Below that is a giant EA logo. Is this going to be Securom?

Drakul 02-28-2013 04:29 AM

Did a little looking around online and I think it is :(. At least it was just 50p I've wasted and not £40.

Raven Reaper 02-28-2013 06:22 AM

Working on xbox: Devil May Cry and Ninja Gaiden 3.

on PC: Dead Space 3: Guess who's back again: THE UBER NECROMORPH THAT KEEPS REGENERATING AGAIN!!!! hell no!!!

Kris P Lettus 03-03-2013 11:23 AM

I think I'm gonna restart Skyrim today because I haven't played it since I got my new tv..

drave 03-03-2013 01:21 PM

And if you are on PS3 then you are just in time for all the DLC that was finally made available xD

Kris P Lettus 03-03-2013 01:30 PM

Raven Reaper 03-04-2013 12:02 AM

Already done DS 3.. Now playing on XBOX: Tomb Raider 2013. Loved the bow/arrow upgrades and using it as a rope bridge..

There's one scene in the game where it references The Descent. The part where the heroine hides herself in a tomb pool of blood and lifts up her face to check if the enemies are still there..

Ultra Mantis 03-04-2013 09:38 AM

Somebody needs to set up Raven Reaper's account so he can only post inside spoiler tags.

LoDownM 03-04-2013 09:46 AM

He didn't really give anything away plot wise there.

Ultra Mantis 03-04-2013 09:57 AM

It might not be a vital plot twist but it's still a spoiler. It's like people telling you all the good bits before you watch a film and you're just sat there in expectation rather than being along for the ride.

DAMN iNATOR 03-04-2013 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drave82 (Post 4124621)
ho-ly shit..... kicking myself as hard as possible for not playing Mass Effect before now. Only an hour in and this game is fucking amazing.

It only gets better with 2. Can’t say for sure about 3, but I’ve just recently picked up ME 2 @ GS and am having a blast working my way through...got all the ship upgrades, now just have to pick up a few more crew members and do all their loyalty shit, and see if I can figure out on my own how to keep everybody alive when it’s time to stop the collectors once and for all.

DAMN iNATOR 03-04-2013 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kris P Lettus (Post 4136997)
I think I'm gonna restart Skyrim today because I haven't played it since I got my new tv..

Been playing through Dragonborn and everything was going fine until I had to unlock the last word of a shout (Bend Will, I think), and I had 0 Dragon Souls. So I go to the College of Winterhold where I’ve been putting off fighting this dragon forever. I take Serana with and summon a Dremora Lord to help me and the Mages Guild take the fucker down, and when I finally do, fucking Miraak steals the Dragon Soul! :mad:

SlickyTrickyDamon 03-04-2013 12:30 PM

You can't win then. You need to re-start before you started Dragonborn and get extra souls. Why do you need 10 people to kill a dragon anyways?

DAMN iNATOR 03-04-2013 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlickyTrickyDamon (Post 4137941)
You can't win then. You need to re-start before you started Dragonborn and get extra souls. Why do you need 10 people to kill a dragon anyways?

I never said I did. It’s just that with that particular dragon being in the College of Winterhold area, all the guild members ran out and started trying to attack it, just as if a dragon were attacking one of the cities all the citizens of that town would try to attack it.

Kris P Lettus 03-04-2013 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAMN iNATOR (Post 4137938)
Been playing through Dragonborn and everything was going fine until I had to unlock the last word of a shout (Bend Will, I think), and I had 0 Dragon Souls. So I go to the College of Winterhold where I’ve been putting off fighting this dragon forever. I take Serana with and summon a Dremora Lord to help me and the Mages Guild take the fucker down, and when I finally do, fucking Miraak steals the Dragon Soul! :mad:

I tried three to play times and each time I went through te opening scend as you ride into the town, having the conversation with the stormcloak and imperial but then the cart runs into a wall and acts as if it is still advancing to the execution spot..

Happened three times so I got pissed and didn't play..

LoDownM 03-05-2013 12:56 AM

Games Beat in 2013:

Tomb Raider - 5/5

Absolutely loved this game, and this is coming from someone who was never a Tomb Raider fan in the past. My only complaint about the game is the AI. When you kill someone completely from stealth, other AI in the area instantly know where you are.

Raven Reaper 03-05-2013 03:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoDownM (Post 4139098)
Games Beat in 2013:

Tomb Raider - 5/5

Absolutely loved this game, and this is coming from someone who was never a Tomb Raider fan in the past. My only complaint about the game is the AI. When you kill someone completely from stealth, other AI in the area instantly know where you are.

I completed this on Normal mode and the AI didn't notice when I kill someone with my grappling pick.. I only kill when they're totally out of sight in the pathways. It worked.. And I noticed that even if you completed it, you still do challenges on the island you were on much like the Batman Arkham series.

SPOILER: show
the boss fights were 2 of them I think: The Giant UBER guard at the Endurance boat that's completely black and the big-ass Samurai growling warrior with a BIG FUCKING CLUB. Sucker Punch movie reference there.

RoXer 03-07-2013 02:09 AM

Games I've Beaten in 2013:

Max Payne 3 - 80
Driver: San Francisco - 77
Shift 2 Unleashed - Holy Shit I Don't Care
Dead Space 2 - 77
inFamous 2 - 65
God of War 3 - 70
God of War: Origins - 61
The Walking Dead - 79
Forza: Horizon - 62

I liked NFS:MW more than this to be honest. The single player became very boring to me. I would have cranked up the difficulty a bit but I wanted to finish it quickly. There wasn't enough customization to really feel like you're driving different cars. Interiors on all of them looked pretty great though. But they didn't feel different to other cars in their class. Online is decent but a lot of the other cars were phasing around and it didn't really look all that smooth.

Working On: MLB 13: The Show, Dust 514 beta, Blops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter, Halo 4, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Assassin's Creed: Revelations, Assassin's Creed 3, Deus Ex, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, Spelunky, Dear Esther, Trine 2, Super Meat Boy, Metal Gear Solid Collection, maybe Portal 2 co-op

Fignuts 03-07-2013 02:41 AM

Roxer, how the hell do you find time to play all these games?

RoXer 03-07-2013 02:45 AM

weekends

Savio 03-07-2013 11:30 AM

That's a whole lot of fucking games

ClockShot 03-07-2013 06:33 PM

Currently playing Hitman: Blood Money so I can get this last pain in my ass achievement then get rid of it once and for all.

Then probably pick up Borderlands 2 and start the Big Game Hunt.

Emperor Smeat 03-08-2013 03:50 PM

Games beaten in 2013:
Kirby's Epic Yarn
Tecmo Bowl
Mario Kart 64

For a $1 it was decent. Better than Tecmo Throwback which I ended up hating.

Currently Playing (main games):
Double Dragon II
Viewtiful Joe Double Trouble
Halo

drave 03-08-2013 05:46 PM

No one is playing Sim City :shifty:

Drakul 03-08-2013 05:55 PM

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fxSYzCesxfU?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Drakul 03-08-2013 05:55 PM

Soul Calibur V
Dead Rising 2
Sonic & All Star Racing Transformed

Heisenberg 03-08-2013 05:59 PM

In Far Cry 3, they seem to have no punishment system in place for killing the guys that show up at the outposts when you take them over. Usually I get killed for running over innocents, but no results for killing these guys.

ClockShot 03-08-2013 06:35 PM

Piss 'em off enough they'll start shooting at ya.

ClockShot 03-08-2013 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClockShot (Post 4141148)
Currently playing Hitman: Blood Money so I can get this last pain in my ass achievement then get rid of it once and for all.

Then probably pick up Borderlands 2 and start the Big Game Hunt.

Finally got the Notorious achievement.

Good bye, Hitman: Blood Money. It was fun.

drave 03-10-2013 09:58 AM

Just finished Mass Effect 1 last night and played about 30 mins of two with my ME1 Shep.

Absolutely LOVE the game and didn't feel like I actually put 14 hours into it. Can't wait to see where the second one goes, gonna be one helluva ride.

Heisenberg 03-10-2013 01:49 PM

Beat Red Dead Redemption and Far Cry 3.

Finishing off the Mass Effect series starting with 2, where I left off at. Started a new game so I wouldn't get confused, it's been 2 years since I played it.

Raven Reaper 03-11-2013 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drave82 (Post 4142886)
Just finished Mass Effect 1 last night and played about 30 mins of two with my ME1 Shep.

Absolutely LOVE the game and didn't feel like I actually put 14 hours into it. Can't wait to see where the second one goes, gonna be one helluva ride.

Make sure you have ALL DLCs recommended just for you: Shadow Broker, The Arrival, Leviathan, Omega (Despite lackluster music soundtrack yet still fun), and of course Citadel. That alone is worth more than just the main storyline.

drave 03-11-2013 06:54 AM

Yea, the hot chic at gamestop said the same thing, so I had her load me up with MS Points.

Already heavily enjoying ME2 than 1 for various reasons, but mainly the improved combat. I played soldier in 1 and doing infiltrator for this one.

Raven Reaper 03-11-2013 07:56 AM

Mine's a Sentinel all the way.. My complaint with the 1st is that there's TOO MANY ITEMS you picked up that are the same labels of upgrades you just had in your inventory. Plus, when I tried playing other roles, I CANNOT fire my AVENGER or Lancer assault rifles. It says that only soldiers have access to that.. So, yeah I was a soldier in ME 1, But the rest was Sentinel all the way. Biotics rule!

Warning: If you don't upgrade ALL WEAPONS and ship engines in ME 2, chances are there are gonna be casualties on your squad in the suicide mission. You can upgrade Normandy ALL OF IT except the additional probes for scanning mineral stuff... I read it in a tips and hints in some site cos when I first played it I had 2-3 casualties because of avoiding the upgrades and scanning mineral planets.

Same goes with the side assignments. If you haven't finished all of them even if you missed one, there's still gonna be a casualty on your squad loyalty list.

drave 03-11-2013 07:59 AM

I have always been the stealth type OR brutally run down your FACE. Since I went soldier the first go, thought I would give it something different. And YES, there were TONNNNNNNS of items that were useless and made into omni gel / sold. I also found vendors incredibly useless as well. I only bought from them 2-3 times when there was an actual upgrade.

I ALWAYS have a biotic in my squad, they are indeed badass.

Heisenberg 03-11-2013 08:56 AM

Jack reminds me of Natalie Portman in ME2.

Raven Reaper 03-12-2013 07:13 AM

My maleshep fucked her in part 2 with the paragon response about refusing to get laid but in the part near the suicide mission ending, Jack goes to your room crying and hugging and finally fucking her in bed.. Lovely.

Raven Reaper 03-12-2013 07:20 AM

Finally finished the Citadel DLC... Whew.. I felt like I really didn't wanna finish the mission with the Reapers at all. I'm just gonna replay this over and over again. As Cortez said, "This party, we shouldn't have ended it."

NoJabbaNoBogRoll 03-12-2013 02:35 PM

Spoilers, dingbat?

Krimzon7 03-12-2013 08:31 PM

you know, I'm STILL playing DC Universe Online. I know the game has so many issues and I've taken my sabbaticals, but I just keep going back to it. This game is my first MMO experience and I just love the fact that I get to enjoy it using my PS3. Thought long and hard about playing WOW or Starcraft but for now...I'm still controlling in DCUO....KRIMZEN7 in the house baby!

SlickyTrickyDamon 03-12-2013 08:37 PM

Playing Red Dead for a 3rd playthrough. Already in Mexico. Just bought the song on itunes.

Heisenberg 03-13-2013 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krimzon7 (Post 4145278)
you know, I'm STILL playing DC Universe Online. I know the game has so many issues and I've taken my sabbaticals, but I just keep going back to it. This game is my first MMO experience and I just love the fact that I get to enjoy it using my PS3. Thought long and hard about playing WOW or Starcraft but for now...I'm still controlling in DCUO....KRIMZEN7 in the house baby!

Going to try Elder Scrolls Online, should be a great MMO to casually play.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlickyTrickyDamon (Post 4145286)
Playing Red Dead for a 3rd playthrough. Already in Mexico. Just bought the song on itunes.

Glad I beat this finally a few weeks ago, have you played through GTA4? I was wondering if I'll get the same type of story and action. I put GTA4 down after buying it new, just used it to destroy things, never played through the story, but after giving Red Dead a shot, I want to play through GTA4 before buying GTA5.

Drakul 03-13-2013 05:11 PM

Just bought Catherine. Only passed Stage 2 but liking it so far.

Ultra Mantis 03-13-2013 06:06 PM

:heart: Catherine :love:

I've started playing through GTA4 after roughly two years of owning it. Failing a mission then going all the way back to the other side of the map to start again from step one is a massive pain in the arse. LA Noire and Red Dead Redemption have spoiled me. Dressed Nico up as Heisenberg to try and make him more enjoyable, not sure if it's working.

Heisenberg 03-13-2013 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultra Mantis (Post 4145717)
:heart: Catherine :love:

I've started playing through GTA4 after roughly two years of owning it. Failing a mission then going all the way back to the other side of the map to start again from step one is a massive pain in the arse. LA Noire and Red Dead Redemption have spoiled me. Dressed Nico up as Heisenberg to try and make him more enjoyable, not sure if it's working.

Lol! I'll have to try that. For now I'm enjoying the Mass Effect trilogy.

drave 03-13-2013 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heisenberg (Post 4145518)

Glad I beat this finally a few weeks ago, have you played through GTA4? I was wondering if I'll get the same type of story and action. I put GTA4 down after buying it new, just used it to destroy things, never played through the story, but after giving Red Dead a shot, I want to play through GTA4 before buying GTA5.

GTA IV is badass. Lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnng story, but a damn good one too. Definitely worth the investment. Havent played any of the DLC, but hear great things about them too. If you play on XBox, there is a special on the DLC this week.

Heisenberg 03-13-2013 06:42 PM

I have everything except Ballad. All I remember ftom GTA4 was my cousin bugging me on the cell.

drave 03-13-2013 08:40 PM

Yea, he just bugs you do go do stuff all the time. If you care about relationships (plus a free taxi if you build the relatioship) then answer. I ignored all teh calls except for the story line calls.

SlickyTrickyDamon 03-13-2013 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heisenberg (Post 4145518)

Beaten GTA IV like 3 or 4 times.

I've tried to get into MMORPGs, but the game price and then the subscription price is a pain in the ass. Elder Scrolls might be good if they try to stick to the RPG aspect and not try to "WOW" it up like Star Wars the Old Republic did. I don't want to play WOW.

Heisenberg 03-13-2013 09:39 PM

Nice, I'm going to give it a roll. Going to go bowling, after Mass Effect though. All up in the series right now.

RoXer 03-13-2013 09:45 PM

I thought you could call a cab in GTA to skip back to where you were

Emperor Smeat 03-13-2013 10:30 PM

Yeah using cabs to skip traveling was in GTA IV and the Episodes.

Only have the Episodes disc so don't know or remember if the cell phone can also skip areas in GTA IV when restarting a mission.

SlickyTrickyDamon 03-14-2013 01:27 AM

No, there's no checkpoints.

Ultra Mantis 03-14-2013 08:04 AM

If you fail at any point you get a text message to restart the mission from the very beginning. You can get call cabs for fast travel but you can't do that if you're with somebody / you're chasing somebody / you're in back to back combat sections followed by losing a three star wanted level and then driving half way across the map with an ai partner / your cousin is an asshole.

Drakul 03-14-2013 02:18 PM

http://imagehaul.com/thehauls/7b98e0...23fe72a4d8.jpg

ClockShot 03-18-2013 11:17 AM

Currently playing Uno from the arcade.

I made it a goal from now to the end of summer to finish off any games I'm close to platinum/1000. And believe me, I got alot.

El Fangel 03-18-2013 03:55 PM

I was wondering this the other day, since CoD gets patched a lot, what is stopping R* from releasing a patch that makes Roman call less?

Also, been finishing up Bioshock 2 and playing Civ 4.

drave 03-18-2013 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fangel (Post 4149258)
I was wondering this the other day, since CoD gets patched a lot, what is stopping R* from releasing a patch that makes Roman call less?

They did it is a hotfix, just press O or B errytime he calls and you won't even have to speak to him. Do it enough, he quits :shifty:

Heisenberg 03-19-2013 02:53 AM

Completed the second play through of Mass Effect 2 to import into 3 yesterday. Cameos all over the place in 3. If any of the DLC is worth investing in, I would love to hear anyone out on them. I plan on playing all the way through 1-3 as a Renegade after this Paragon run.

Fignuts 03-19-2013 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fangel (Post 4149258)

Probably the fact that it wouldn't be worth it at this point.

Raven Reaper 03-19-2013 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heisenberg (Post 4150351)
Completed the second play through of Mass Effect 2 to import into 3 yesterday. Cameos all over the place in 3. If any of the DLC is worth investing in, I would love to hear anyone out on them. I plan on playing all the way through 1-3 as a Renegade after this Paragon run.

Citadel, Leviathan those are worth it.. Omega was a bit fun but lackluster due to lack of dramatic music and a few glitches.

Still playing on XBOX: Lollipop Chainsaw and XCOM: Enemy Unknown (Command and Conquer style except with soldiers.)

drave 03-26-2013 11:15 AM

I just finished ME2 over the weekend. Took the time to do quite a hefty chunk of side missions.

ME3 is starting off with a fucking bang. Went Sentinel this playthrough, trying to switch it up between titles and LOVING IT!!!

Best damn series I have played in a long, long while. Renegade all the way baby!

drave 03-26-2013 11:15 AM

And Raven Reaper, PLEASE learn to use spoiler tags k? love ya, mean it.

NoJabbaNoBogRoll 03-28-2013 10:33 AM

"Beat" in 2013:

Alan Wake - 9/10

Alan Wake's American Nightmare - 8/10
Trine 2: Goblin Menace - 8/10
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - 9/10

Duke Nukem Forever: The Doctor Who Cloned Me - 7/10
Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic II - 9/10

Currently playing:

Batman: Arkham City
Dungeon Defenders
Castle Crashers

Dawn of War 2: Retribution
Dead Island
Risen
Wolfenstein
Magicka

Heisenberg 03-30-2013 07:04 PM

Been playing catch up with games I didn't finish from 2-4 years back or so this year.

Completed:
Mass Effect 2
Mass Effect 3
Fable 3
Red Dead Redemption
Far Cry 3-the newer one of the batch

Replaying some of these, mostly Fable 3 at the moment, forgot how much I missed Albion and shit.

Going to replay Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas soon.

Slowly working on GTA 4.

drave 03-30-2013 07:27 PM

Still working on ME3 myself. Loving it so far, really don't want it to end xD

Have to replay all 3 an entire different way.

Heisenberg 03-30-2013 07:29 PM

I had time in between college to end the series. I enjoyed closing the book on it.

drave 04-01-2013 06:41 AM

Just got to the part last night where Hackett said that what I am about to do will be step one in defending Earth. Stoked to get it done after work today.

DaveBrawl 04-01-2013 10:58 AM

Games I've beaten so far in 2013:
Borderlands
Mass Effect

Next to Play:
Mass Effect 2 & 3, Assassin's Creed: Revelations, Batman: Arkham City, Fable 2, Dragon Age 2, Oblivion, Fallout 3, Dirt 2, NBA 2K13

Heisenberg 04-03-2013 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drave82 (Post 4160731)
Just got to the part last night where Hackett said that what I am about to do will be step one in defending Earth. Stoked to get it done after work today.

Only thing I ever remember Hackett saying is "Hackett out"

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveBrawl (Post 4160861)
Games I've beaten so far in 2013:
Borderlands
Mass Effect

Next to Play:
Mass Effect 2 & 3, Assassin's Creed: Revelations, Batman: Arkham City, Fable 2, Dragon Age 2, Oblivion, Fallout 3, Dirt 2, NBA 2K13

Started a new Fable 2 game last night, still awesome.

Fallout 3, Mass Effect 2/3 :y::y::y:

DaveBrawl 04-03-2013 04:19 PM

Yeah I need to get back to Fable. I started playing when I got it and got to the point where the guards take you to the castle as a kid when I quit and never went back.

Heisenberg 04-03-2013 04:21 PM

I feel that, I saved all these games I've discussed for the reason of being evil/different in them and testing their replay factors. Been pretty satisfying so far.

Raven Reaper 04-03-2013 08:00 PM

Finished beating Lollipop Chainsaw on Normal mode... I got the 2nd ending... Pure cheese fun hack and slash... I think this game was made for pervert teens despite the sexual innuedos.

drave 04-03-2013 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heisenberg (Post 4163441)
Only thing I ever remember Hackett saying is "Hackett out"

Started a new Fable 2 game last night, still awesome.

Fallout 3, Mass Effect 2/3 :y::y::y:

And isn't "hack it out" an old school Corp saying? My grandpa was in the service and I remember him saying it quite often, think that's why it sticks.

Destor 04-05-2013 07:42 AM

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

Ultra Mantis 04-05-2013 11:02 AM

I've always liked Destor.

PS plus just dumped The Cave and Okami HD in my lap and I'm more interested in them both than 95% of the rest of my plus stockpile.

Games I've Pummelled in 2013

Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker HD
Batman Arkham City
Megaman: Day in The Limelight
Ni No Kuni
Quantum Conundrum
The Walking Dead
GTA IV

Currently playing: The Cave, Okami HD, Xcom Enemy Unknown, Megaman: Day in The Limelight 2

drave 04-05-2013 02:10 PM

Restarted my Mass Effect experience last night. Gonna go Paragon and be a completionist this go. Try to max out the achievements for each :D

Love this effing series!

Sixx 04-05-2013 02:41 PM

World of Warcraft.

drave 04-05-2013 03:16 PM

World of Panda-kemon Craft.

ClockShot 04-05-2013 05:14 PM

Just put the Kabosh on my first run through of Hitman: Absolution. Wonderful game with some good replay value. Just got 2 achievements to go, but they're not a urgency at the moment.

Probably Sunday after work I'll jump head first into Bioshock Infinite. Can't wait.

Emperor Smeat 04-06-2013 11:52 PM

Games beaten in 2013:
Kirby's Epic Yarn
Tecmo Bowl
Mario Kart 64
Call of Duty Black Ops 2

Didn't feel as "Black Ops"-like compared to the first game but liked Menendez a lot more as the villain. Felt more Bond-like than over-the-top or cliched other villains were in the series.

Currently Playing (main games):
Viewtiful Joe Double Trouble
Black Ops 2

Raven Reaper 04-07-2013 12:43 AM

Beaten 2 days ago: Lollipop Chainsaw.

Still working on the Devil May Cry trilogy series.

Kris P Lettus 04-11-2013 10:40 PM

Skyrim is fucked so i restarted Boarderlands 2

it is so f'n amazing

El Fangel 04-12-2013 11:38 PM

I had a suggestion for you, do you have a friend you can start the game on his system, get past that part, save and load from there?

Fryza 04-13-2013 05:04 AM

Slowly working through Gears Judgement and BioShock Infinite. Liking one of those.

Spoilers: It's BioShock.

Kris P Lettus 04-13-2013 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fangel (Post 4177814)
I had a suggestion for you, do you have a friend you can start the game on his system, get past that part, save and load from there?

I got that worked out but i think the disc is corrupt